The best thing ever

The best thing ever

by Aleksandra Farasiewicz -
Number of replies: 0

Distance learning is the best thing that happened to me during my whole education. But only because it happened at university. This stage of education is not forced, this is something we decide to do or not. So everything that we will learn depends on our involvement. Adults don’t need demanding teachers during all times of the education and this the reason why we don’t have to be exactly at the same building. This is a perfect solution because I don’t have to wake up an hour earlier to get to university without being late. I’ve allocated the saved time to take care of my health, to develop my skills, and to clean deeply my apartment. Also, all of my notes didn’t disappear after the semester due to saving them in the cloud. I learned how to cooperate with my colleagues with several on-line tools. However, there were few difficulties, such as unstable internet, Netflix, and understanding tasks without a chance to ask the lecturer immediately. I wish the distance learning will last at least till the end of these studies. Actually, I hope the administration of all universities will understand this is a better way to organize the learning, even after corona times. 

204 words