Not really good

Not really good

by Paulina Mróz -
Number of replies: 0

I think that distance learning is not bad but it also is not good. There are few pros for this solution, main is stopping the spread of coronavirus, but online learning also give us opportunity to take part in classes wherever we are, which is good for people that don’t normally live in the city that they’re studying. Another pro is that sometimes it is easier to pass the exams. The fact that you can wake up just 2 minutes before the classes begin and sit in your pajamas all day is bad and good at the same time, because it is comfortable but it deprives you of your daily routine. About the cons: sometimes is really hard to learn something from e-learning because we can’t focus, I personally prefer to study at university with professor and other students in the same room. We spent hours sitting with computers or other devices that emit blue light that cause headaches, eye pain, fatigue and insomnia and that amount of hours without physical activity has an effect at our bodies, especially the spine.

Things I really like in distance learning is that it is easier to pass the semester, but I hate the lack of focus and pains in lower spine.

209 words