Same charm as before

Same charm as before

by Aleksandra Bartkowska -
Number of replies: 0

Digitalisation as everything in life has the advantages and some drawbacks. The biggest benefit is an easier way to communicate with family and friends that are living away from us. No doubt, it is changing a lot of things in our lives, but I don't think it will ever change Christmas or any other holiday. Maybe in a few decades, but for now I think it didn't change much. I think that each holiday has it's own characteristics, that will never change, and by taking care of them the magic of each holiday will always still with us. For me, in this time of the year, it's a Christmas tree, Christmas Dinner with twelve dishes, the Mass at midnight on the Christmas Eve and Home Alone movie watched with my family. As long as we have all these things, Christmas is always going to be special. Moreover, many families treat Christmas as a way of bonding with other family members, so they try to not use phones or other electric devices too much. In the end (in my opinion), digitalisation is not going to change any holiday even a bit, as long as we won't let it. 

197 words