PAoAaDM - Task 3 graded; course update

PAoAaDM - Task 3 graded; course update

by Paweł Ziemiański -
Number of replies: 0

Hello,

I have graded the 3rd task based on the paper which you read. I hope that reading a scientific article was not particularly tedious to you. You can find your score on the e-learning platform. The average score in the group was 16.25 / 20 points. As you can see, it was reasonably decent. Well done! You can verify how your result compares to it.
To give you more feedback, this time, I added a file with selected answers to each of the questions. I picked them from your assignments and did not write my own (I decided to follow the opportunity cost principle here). I chose those answers that I considered particularly informative. If yours is there, congratulations. Answers to some questions (e.g., 1 and 2) were no-brainers, but others required reading the paper more carefully and gaining a general understanding of the points made by the authors.
Please pay attention to the fact that there is a new task (a short one this time). See the latest topic to find it. I need to organize the half-semester test for you, and I plan to do it on the 30th of April during the hours when we had our classes. Before next Thursday, I will post new information about its organization and some suggestions for the preparation.

Kind regards,
Pawel Ziemianski