Decision Making - Test grades, Projects, and Task update

Decision Making - Test grades, Projects, and Task update

by Paweł Ziemiański -
Number of replies: 0

Hello,

Your half-semester test has been graded. You can now access your scores.

I read all your answers, and the good news is that most of you did well. Special congratulations go to those who achieved 7.5 points and more (each question was worth 3 pts. hence 9 is the best possible result). The test will be worth 30% of your final grade.

A general description of my thoughts after reading your tests has been posted on the eLearning platform in the Half-semester Test section. If you need more individual feedback or would like to discuss your grade further, please let me know.

The new topic has been posted, together with a presentation and a task. As I informed you at the beginning of the semester, two classes were supposed to be based on pre-read material. You already read the paper about training people to make more rational decisions (the first pre-reading based class). Now is the time for the second one. The good news is that, apart from the final project, this is the last task in the course. You have two weeks from now to complete it (deadline – 4.06.2020). Please see its description under the last topic section.

I decided to extend the planned deadlines for your projects’ submission. I hope this change will make it easier for you to manage the course’s workload. You will have the time until our last class to complete and send your projects (10.06.2020).  In the next few days you may expect the information from me about your proposed topics.

Best,

Pawel Ziemianski