Consultant

Odp: Consultant

Napisane przez: Marta Sobczak ()
Liczba odpowiedzi: 0
I wouldn’t like to be a consultant. I don’t like travelling and I like it when I can plan my time. In this work job people travel really often and this work can be pretty unpredictable. I can’t imagine spending Christmas without my family and if I was a consultant this could happen. The most enjoying enjoyable aspect of the job is looking at the effects of my work and knowing what I do have done makes sense. I really don’t like things which are make done only for the sake of doing them. only for make it. In the job I really don’t like bureaucracy. I know many documents is are necessary, but I can’t archivise it. them.
I would like to work for a company which organizes events and parties. I’m really creative and in that’s this kind of company I can do what I like. I can work with other people really well, in that type of job I can fast see the effect of my work and it isn’t boring and I already have some experience in it.

(Edytowany przez Dorota Horowska - pierwotnie wysłano wtorek, 15.12.2020, 20:03 )

192 słów