Would you make a good entrepreneur?

Would you make a good entrepreneur?

Napisane przez: Daria Kuraieva ()
Liczba odpowiedzi: 1

In my opinion, I would make a good entrepreneur because of my personality. Basing on the exercise, imagination and creativity are an important part of setting up a business, I am able to disconnect from the outside world in order to focus on a train of thought. Also I am a good team player and this is an important part of starting a business, I am not afraid to take a risks and I really like to learn something new.

To be honest, sometimes I can be sensitive to the judgements of other people, I should change it because it's not good for business and also not so good for me, this can have a bad effect on my employability and on the results of my work.

(Edytowany przez Dorota Horowska - pierwotnie wysłano wtorek, 3.11.2020, 20:54 )

137 słów

W odpowiedzi na Daria Kuraieva

Odp: Would you make a good entrepreneur?

Napisane przez: Filip Struczyński ()
I think I could be a good entrepreneur because I don't mind if I break the rules when I'm doing something what I care about. I am able to take risks when I care about success. I hate typical full-time work, working Monday to Friday from 8am to 4pm and doing the same things all the time. I like to develop, meet contractors, discuss new opportunities. I think that my strong trait is persistence in pursuing the goal. I think that if I ran a business that was connected with my passion, it would be much easier for me. Unfortunately, my problem is poor organization, sometimes I miss deadlines and forget about some important matters. I think punctuality is something I need to work on.

(Edytowany przez Dorota Horowska - pierwotnie wysłano wtorek, 15.12.2020, 08:59 )

135 słów