Start-ups

Start-ups

by Daria Kuraieva -
Number of replies: 1

Since childhood, my father is has been an example for me, not only as a person, but also as a businessman. This is a man, who started up his business in the 90’s, when he came to a foreign country alone, and - at the same time - he studied at university and worked as a loader at night. Thanks to him I know have known who I want to be and what I want to achieve since I was at school.

Of course, my main goal is to create something mine, where something that will be a part of me. I thought a lot and for a long time , what exactly I would like to open. When I moved to Poland, I finally realized what kind of business I would create. I have advanced far enough, but because of the pandemic, I should stopped at the spot, I had to stop where I was and today all my plans remain only plans in my head.

To be honest I don’t know, when where young people entrepreneurs with an idea can go for financial support, but I hope , there are such organizations in Poland.

I can not disagree with the TED speaker, but in my opinion the main factor during all our life in everything is us and our desire. dreams/plans.

(Edytowany przez Dorota Horowska - pierwotnie wysłano czwartek, 12.11.2020, 16:02 )

230 words

In reply to Daria Kuraieva

Odp: Start-ups

by Antoni Klebba -
My impression is that most people my age in at some point of they live in life consider starting their own business. I also considered that and even had some interesting ideas how I should I start but after some time spend spent on thinking about it I got to the conclusion that it's not for me. In short, it costs too much money and time and it's too risky. In my current situation it's not an optimal/the best/the most sensible idea but it may be a great option for me later in a few years.
I think that young entrepreneurs with an idea for a start-up can get financial support from many national and global initiatives e.g. Boost with Facebook. It's a grant program of $ 100 million for small businesses in over 30 countries but entrepreneurs can find there also substantive ial assistance of experts.
In comparison contrast to Bill Gross I have no business knowledge so obviously I agree with him.

(Edytowany przez Dorota Horowska - pierwotnie wysłano piątek, 13.11.2020, 10:17 )

176 words